USE CASE

The digital advertising industry is a $270 Billions and growing industry. Yet, 97% of that revenue is shared between companies that sees their loyal customers as products that needs to perform every single quarter better than the previous one to please shareholders. Companies like Google, Facebook, Twitter, and the other hundreds that control the industry want to keep it that way.

With the SOCC Network Platform, every online user will have an option to be rewarded for their online activities, the platform will integrate over 200 social network platforms including Facebook, Twitter and Google plus into its reward sharing features, the platform will also have innovative review, rating, and comment plugin for e-commerce and service websites/apps using blockchain technologies that will decentralized the monetization of your digital life and put the power back to the people. Our goal is simple, to empower the opinionated, to make sure everyone that deserved to be paid is paid when they share, like, reviews, or recommends anything that lead to the beneficial of another individual or company.

The platform will be for everyone. For all businesses. For advertisers. For Publishers. For opinionated customers and audiences.


FOR BUSINESS. ADVERTISERS AND PUBLISHERS.

If you are in business of any kind, word of mouth has always been the best form of advertising your business can get in trade and commerce. Since the invention of the internet, innovative companies like Google and major social networks has achieved major breakthroughs in advertising and connecting people. However, all these companies are built on centralized platforms with financial benefits to their shareholders and employees as their main goal.

The SOCC Network Platform is been built with the integration of share and recommendation features of every known social network into the platform to help advertisers and publishers of e-commerce and content websites or apps to use the help of their customers and audiences to reach new potential customers/audiences for a reward. Using our blockchain technologies, you will only pay your customer or audience when he/she shares, likes, reviews, and recommends your products or services to their friends, family or to the world. This is the most effective form of advertising! Reviews, Ratings & Comments Plugins will also be part of the platform that rewards for knowledge and experience sharing by the opinionated. Access to the full platform will be 100% free unlike centralized companies that charges up to $350 a month for just using the premium plan of there platform.

The platform will be powered by Socialcoin and fully decentralized using innovative blockchain technologies that also ensures transparency and no fraudulent activities. While socialcoin will be our native currency and all platform commissions will be paid in it, advertisers and publishers will have the option to reward their customers and audiences using Socialcoin alongside Bitcoin, Litecoin, Monero, and stablecoin USD Tether.


FOR ALL. THE SHARERS, RECOMMENDERS, & THE OPINIONATED ONES.

If you are like most of us, then you have read an article online that you liked and has shared it with your family and friends via social media or email. If you are the opinionated type then you have reviewed, rated, or recommended a product or service to friends, family, or to the public. While this is a natural act to the regular person. Companies offering these technology platforms are making billions of dollars of your work with zero monetary rewards to you.

Using blockchain technologies the SOCC Network Platform aim to change the payment structure, the platform will decentralized the monetization of most online activities like sharing, recommending, rating, and reviewing with our innovative trustless peer-to-peer technology on the blockchain where product and service providers can pay you directly and instantly to share, recommend, review and more of the products and services that you already loved.

Whenever you reviews, shares, or recommends a product, content, or a service as a customer/audience, you will be paid instantly in Socialcoin, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Monero, or USD Tether that’s offered by the product or service provider and from that fund the SOCC Network will hold 5%, the remaining 95% will instantly be deposited into your SOCC Wallet.


THE SOCC NETWORK PLATFORM
WILL BE REWARDING AND ENGAGING. WILL BE FULLY DECENTRALIZED. WILL BE CREATIVE, INNOVATIVE, & POWERFUL. WILL BE FOR SHARING, RECOMMENDING, & RATING. WILL BE TRANSPARENT AND TRUSTLESS. WILL BE CREATIVE, INNOVATIVE, AND POWERFUL.